In addition to a snazzy touch screen, sleek design and trend-setting style, the iPod Touch also delivers excellent usability that extends beyond music playback. It comes loaded with thousands of handy apps, and you can use the innovative Genius feature to find new music that you might like, based on your playlists. The iPod Touch is also a great energy saver, requiring very little in the way of battery power to operate.
The iPod Touch has won over legions of loyal consumers for its ease of use, and most of its controls are accessed through the touch screen. With an easy to use interface, you will have your iPod Touch playing your favorite songs in no time.
Unlike other Apple products, though, the iPod Touch does not have a built-in camera. However, this is a relatively small design flaw, and the model’s comprehensive range of features, long battery life and ease of use more than make up for it.
- Size: 4.3 x 2.4 inches
- Display: 3.5 inch LCD touch screen
- Audio: supports AAC, Protected AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible 2, Audible 3, Audible 4, Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV file formats
- Video: supports MPEG-4 and H.264 playback
- Connectivity: USB, docking connector, earphone jack
- Software: iTunes, account for the iTunes store
- System requirements: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS-X (version 10.4.10 or later)